2018 Forbes America’s Best Small Giants Nominations
You’re in the right place! Tell us more…
Forbes is embarking on its third annual quest to find and recognize America’s Best Small Companies in partnership with the Small Giants Community. Help us recognize the companies you love, so we can show them some love in an upcoming issue of Forbes. Nominate a company and their work via the application below by December 1, 2017.
Who are we looking for? (Check out the 2017 America’s Best Small Giants List)
- The company has been acknowledged as outstanding by those who know the industry best.
- It has the opportunity to grow much faster, but its leaders decided to focus on being great rather than just big.
- It has been recognized for its contributions to its community and society.
- It has maintained its financial health for at least ten years by having a sound business model, a strong balance sheet and steady profit margins.
- It is privately owned and closely held.
- It is human-scale, meaning frontline employees have real interactions with top leaders.
How to apply?
To nominate an organization for the list, please fill out the form below. Is it okay to nominate yourself? Sure. It’s not bragging if it’s the truth and you’re making the world a better place. All fields are required with the exception of the optional video submission at the beginning of the application. Use N/A when not applicable. After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email with next steps and an outline of what you can expect for the remainder of the process.
For questions, please email us at email@example.com